A couple of months back Slumbersac approached me and offered a Slumbersac sleeping bag of my choice for one of the babogs. And of course, being a huge fan of baby sleeping bags it was an offer I couldn’t refuse. I choose to review one of their new sleeping bags WITH FEET. Who knew such things even existed?
Let me just start by telling you I’ve spent hundreds on sleeping bags for the babogs over the years. They are dead handy for keeping them all cozy, especially through the winter months. My only fault with sleeping bags is when the babogs get active they literally trip over themselves. This is where I’m currently at with Kadie (my 10 months Houdini). She’s a wriggler, a climber even, she’s fascinated with feet and has lost her balance in her sleeping bags and planted her cot too many time to count.
And this is where I fall for the innovative design of the Slumbersac with feet. I’m just going to get straight to the point, I cannot fault it. We have the 1 tog raspberry pink stripe baby sleeping bag with feet, and it’s perfect for the summer months. Regarding size, we got 12-18 months purely because she’s a tall one and we wanted to get decent wear out of it (I sound like me mammy). It’s been a blessing in our recent room swap and it keeps her safe, comfortable and most of all warm.
- She’s no longer tripping over herself and planking the cot when trying to stand up.
- Our sleeping bag with feet has been washed every couple of days over the past few months and it has not faded, nor has the sac lost its shape.
- The shell and lining of the sac are 100% cotton so it’s super soft and dries pretty quick (it’s also tumble dryer safe).
- It’s available in 12-18 months to 3-4 years.
- It’s available in 0.5, 1.0, 2.5 and 3.5 tog.
- They offer free delivery on orders over €50.
- They also offer a free gift wrapping service, you just have to add it in at checkout.
- They have lots of adorable designs to choose from.
- It doesn’t come in my size.
At €26.99 a piece, I would definitely recommend a Slumbersac with feet and I promise you, I will be ordering a couple more for the babogs coming into the winter months. For more information on Slumbersac check out their website.