As the brand name might suggest, Morclothes is a company dealing with dresses of varying types and kinds. In addition to that, it also sells boots. The business does so primarily via online platforms. Overall, it is similar to what any decent brand does.
However, significant controversy emerged regarding the legitimacy of the website. For that reason, more and more people have been looking up on the internet for Morclothes reviews to decide for themselves. If you are one of such people, your search for the website’s genuineness has brought you to the correct place. In this article, let us deliberate on whether Morclothes is trustworthy or not.
Read more: Xpluswear Reviews: Is Xpluswear.com Legit Or A Scam Website?
According to the numerous morclothes.com reviews available online, the website is not a reliable and genuine one. The online clothes store has had multiple instances where it broke the trust and expectations of its customers. It has led to the severe distrust of the people in the brand. The moments when Morclothes raised questions about its legitimacy include the following:
- The company address registered for Morclothes is “No. 401, unit 6, building 16, Longhua community, Tiefeng District, Qiqihar, Heilongjiang, China 161002.” Although it seems legitimate, Google Maps cannot find a match for the location. On top of that, the owner’s name and address remain concealed in WHOIS details.
- The “Terms of Service” or “Terms and Conditions” page of Morclothes mentions that its “Terms” remain governed by US laws. It raises an immediate question. Why should any company based in China stay governed by the regulations and decrees of the United States? It can indicate that Morclothes does not operate from where it claims or that it has copy-pasted the entire Terms and Conditions from elsewhere.
- Morclothes does not provide any appropriate contact information. Customers who have purchased from them lament that they remain unable to connect with their service helpline no matter how many times they try.
- The Morclothes website has numerous errors, commonly seen on scam sites. It has no security system to protect the customer’s details and transactions. In addition to that, it does not allow any purchase over $100. It is so even though various products above that cost remain listed. Furthermore, multiple information features on the website have gotten copy-pasted from other sites.
- Various customers have reported on “morclothes com review” pages that purchases made from the Morclothes site have gotten charged and deducted from their credit cards. In some cases, it happened without their approval or consent. Nevertheless, these people never received the product for which the amount got taken. Thus, most are sure they got “scammed” and believe their credit card details may have become compromised.
We hope that the question “is morclothes com legit?” has gotten answered with these points. To summarize, it is a website that all individuals must avoid to lose things of value. It is highly likely for a customer to spend their money to purchase a product yet get nothing in return if they buy off Morclothes.