When we reviewed the Shnuggle Clever Baby Bath last year I joked to Joe that if we had another I wanted the Shnuggle Dreami Clever Baby Sleeper. And low and behold Kenzie has been resting up in a Shnuggle Dreami Clever Baby Sleeper with thanks to Shnuggle who kindly offered one while I was pregnant, saved Joe a few quid because there was no way I was letting him go back on his word.
We’ve had our fair share of moses baskets and being honest I’m not overly fond of them, they do the job but they collect so much dust in the little weaves, they are so hard to clean and they are not very sturdy either when you have other kiddies running around.
With a sleek modern look available in two colour grey and white, it is designed for maximum flexibility around the home. The Shnuggle Dreami Clever Baby Sleeper stand comes with a two position curve wooden stand. It can be used in a high-level fixed position and as a low-level rocker. We have only used the high-level position, unfortunately with three under three my little babog is not safe in the low-level rocker position. The one-year-old would maul her, I’m not even joking.
One of the features that stood out most to me was the cleverly ventilated base with breathable 3D mesh fabric, it’s padded yet fully breathable. The mesh is soft and has a hypo-allergenic inner core keeping away any moisture and keeps baby comfortable with its padded feel.
What I LOVE about the Shnuggle Clever Baby Sleeper
- The mattress itself is lovely and soft but we do use my Babymoov Lovenest to prevent flat head too.
- I find it so much sturdier than a standard moses basket and we need that with a one and two-year-old throwing themselves around the room.
- Due to the lack of cracks and crevasses, it’s so easy to clean, you literally whip off the cover and pop it into the wash and then I just give the base a little wipe down.
- The quality in the cover surprised me if I’m honest, it’s nice and thick yet soft against babies face.
- It has two sturdy handles attached for easy transportation from room to room but you can also tuck them
Overall I’m extremely happy with our experience with the Shnuggle Dreami Clever Baby Sleeper, so much that a pregnant friend has asked for it once we’ve finished with it, she love it too, apparently, it will go well with her bedroom decor and I have to agree, it’s very pretty to looks at compared to standard sleepers. And she will only have to buy a new mattress which is available direct from the Shnuggle website. The Shnuggle Clever Baby Sleeper is one of the more expensive baby sleepers but I believe it’s a great investment piece if you are planning on having more than one baby.
For more information on the Snuggle Dreami Clever Baby Sleeper check out their website.
We received a shnuggle dreami clever baby sleeper for the purpose of an honest review.