As Lottie Dolls brand ambassadors my daughter receives exclusive samples of forthcoming Lottie dolls to review regularly. It’s no secret that we are huge fan, we had loads of Lottie Dolls before this opportunity to work with them. Here are some of the reasons why we LOVE her and support her every move…
- She is age appropriate, she doesn’t wear make-up, high heels or jewellery.
- Lottie is ethnically diverse, she comes in a range of hair, skin and eye colours.
- Her hair is made from premium quality Saran and her clothing is composed of tactile fabric.
- Lottie was developed alongside academics in the areas of child psychology and nutrition.
- She can stand on her own two feet at 18 cms (7.5 inches) tall and her knees bend.
- Lottie is childlike, she is based on the realistic proportions of a 9-year-old girl.
- Lottie aims to encourage children to embrace individuality.
- Arklu the business who created Lottie is Irish, they are based in Co.Donegal.
- Lottie believes in gender equality, positive body images and highlighting the impact of bullying.
- Each Lottie Doll has a backstory and she loves adventures, the outdoors and use her imagination.
- She’s a positive, non-gender stereotypical toy and promotes creative play.
- There is 19 different Lottie Dolls to choose from, including a male doll called Finn.
- Lottie was the first doll in space. Astronaut Tim Peake brought Stargazer Lottie to look at the stars back in January.
- There is a whole section over on lottie.com dedicated to children’s activities including free printables, competitions, resources for parents and educational stuff like biographies of great women from around the word.
- If you sign up to Lottie’s newsletter you get 10% off your first order and free post and packing on orders over €35.
For information about Lottie dolls head over to their website.
We are Lottie doll brand ambassador. We genuinely have a passion for Lottie and had a small collection of Lottie’s before we were giving this opportunity to work with Arklu.