You will all know by now that I’m a cloth nappy enthusiast, seven months in and there is no going back. The prints, the savings, and the environment all played huge factors in my decision. Recently Cheeky Wipes sent me an all in one cloth baby wipe kit to try out and see if they could convert me to reusable cloth wipes too.
The all in one Cheeky Wipes baby wipes kit included:
- 25 x soft white terry cloth baby wipes (15 cm x 15 cm)
- Fresh baby wipes container
- Mucky baby wipes container (with mesh bag insert)
- Fresh baby wipes waterproof out and about travel bag
- Mucky baby wipes waterproof out and about travel bag
- 10 ml bottle of fresh baby wipes essential oil blend – lavender & chamomile
- 10 ml bottle of tea tree & tea tree lemon mucky baby wipes essential oil blend
A simple kit to put to use. I got lavender and chamomile essential oil blend for our fresh wipes, it smells divine, so much better than our usual Mamia wipes and obviously much gentler on the baby and toddlers bums. I’ve been using the reusable cloth baby wipe kit two weeks now and I’ve added them to my usual cloth nappy washing routine so they’ve been no hassle or extra work.
The kit comes with 25 reusable wipes and has 2 containers, one for fresh wipes and another larger one for mucky (used) wipes. They stack on top of each other, they are leak proof and easy to open. Also included is waterproof out and about bags for the baby bag, so it’s really simple to transport our fresh and mucky wipes. The mucky drawstring bag comes with a removable outer shell so you can pop bag straight into your mucky box container without having to touch the dirty wipes.
We’ve had lots of snotty noses here the past week and the kids would usually fight me to the death when they see me coming with a disposable wipe. Using the Cheeky Wipes to keep their noses clean has been a huge success, there has been no issues and I can even pop a bit of hot water on them, unlike disposables, as they would just sud up from all the ingredients.
- Chemical free
- Environmental friendly
- Saves you a fortune in the long run
- Convenient and easy to use
- One-handed container opening handy if you’re changing wriggly bums but strong enough to keep toddlers out
- Handy out and about travel bags
- Can be washed in hot or cold water
- Comes with a little mesh bag so you can keep all the wipes together in the wash
- Comes with a choice of essential oil blends.
- One cloth wipe will do the job of 3 or 4 disposable wipes
- I’ve nothing negative to say about this all in one reusable cloth baby wipe kit. I’m going to save an absolute fortune with all the bums, noses, and weaning in this house.
Would I recommend Cheeky Wipes reusable baby wipes? Yes, 100%, I can honestly say I’ve converted to using reusable cloth. I’ve since ordered 40 rainbow microfiber baby wipes and I can’t imagine I’ll be stopping there. If you sign up to their newsletter you will get 10% off your first order and if you are unsure what type of cloth wipe to get check our their trial cloth wipe service. For more information on Cheeky Wipes check out their website.
I received an all in one Cheeky Wipes baby wipe kit worth £39.99 in return for an honest review.