As part of the Netflix #streamteam I receive a monthly newsletter with all the latest Netflix news, releases and sometimes little tasks. This month Netflix have asked bloggers to let our kids over take our blog and form a #lilstreamteam allowing them to share what they love about Netflix and their mums. So here she is my little stream teamer sharing all her favourites things about Netflix and me!
- I love that mammy lets me watch Netflix upstairs away from my brother cause he’s really loud and I can’t watch my programmes when he is downstairs wrecking my playroom.
- I like when my mammy cuddles me and watches Netflix with me and sometimes lets me have popcorn in Jojo’s side of the bed. He does not like crumbs.
- I love that there is no ad’s on Netflix, they are really boring.
- Sometimes it can be really hard to choose but I like that there is loads of programmes to watch on Netflix.
- I like that my mammy is part of the team cause she get’s loads of Netflix treats in the post for me. Just like the #NetflixNightIn blanket, I used it loads when I was sick and it’s really fluffly and huge but now she says the baby in her belly likes to cuddle it at night.
- I love that Netflix is really quick and I don’t have to skip the start like when we watch a dvd. That takes ages and is really boring too.
- My favourite programmes right now on Netflix are My Little Pony, Puss In Boots, Horrid Henry and Goosebumps. Mammy doesn’t let me watch Goosebumps so sometimes I sneak it on. Frankie likes Paw Patrol. He claps every time mammy puts it on.
- I like that Netflix saves all my favourite programmes. I can find them all by myself cause it has my name on the screen and I know where to go if mammy is busy.
- I like that Netflix asked me to do this on my mammies blog cause I get to play on her laptop. I’m never allowed on the laptop when she is around. My mammy is the bestest for letting me do it.
- I like that I can watch Netflix on my mammies phone when we are in the car driving to places far far away. I don’t like when Frankie tries to grab the phone off me though. That’s really really so annoying.
Thanks for reading my #lilstreamteam post. I hope mammy lets me do another one soon. It’s really fun. Kayla xx
As a member of the Netflix #SteamTeam I received an Apple TV and a years subscription for sharing updates on what we are watching. All thoughts and opinions are my own, and now Kayla’s.