I received a birth to potty pack of miosolo all-in-one reusable cloth nappies almost six months from Bambino Mio to review. As a newbie to the world of fluff it seemed only fair that I used them for a few months and try out some other brands so I could compare and give an honest review.
We’re six months in and even Daddy is on board, it took him awhile to get use to the idea but he’s a pro at changing reusable now. The all-in-ones do help, if I have the poppers adjusted to the right size he just pops it on like a disposable. Kadie, my six month old is a full-time cloth nappy wearer and she’s been rocking her miosolo’s. To date we have had a really positive experience using Bambino Mio cloth nappies.
- I found the miosolo’s super absorbent, we get 3-4 hours between changes.
- They mirrored a disposable nappy (making it easier for everyone). They’re very easy to put on and remove thanks to the velcro fastenings.
- The unique pull out tab system makes removing the core really simple, it also improves washing performance and most definitely speeds up drying time compared to other brands I’ve used.
- The poppers can be easily adjusted to suit the size of your baby. Kadie has been in the same reusable miosolo’s since birth.
- Bambino Mio is a multi award-winning brand, it proves they’re a trusted brand among the cloth nappy community.
- They are super soft inside and out, and I do believe they are getting softer the more I wash them too. I now know where the term ‘fluff’ comes from.
- After six months of constant use the elastics are still in perfect condition, as is the PUL.
- I find the miosolo nappies slightly bulkier in comparison to other brands I have used over the past few months (however they are the most absorbent).
- The packaging states ‘true to most babies’ and I would class Frankie as average but unfortunately he no longer fits the Miosolo nappies. He gets little grazes along the inside of his legs and on his hips regardless how I fit a nappy on him (he is two this month).
- Also the designs on the miosolo’s are bright and colourful but limited, I would love to see the brand expand with new designs, maybe some pastels or even cartoons.
Overall I’m very happy with my cloth nappy journey using Bambino Mio miosolos, so much that I wiped my local Aldi clean of the new exclusive designs in their baby event last week. I bought more than I’ve admitted to himself. They appear as the weeks go on. Bambino Mio is a brand I trust and would recommend to anyone building their stash or using cloth long-term.
Do you use cloth nappies? If so what is your favourite reusable nappy brand?
I received a birth to potty pack of Bambino Mio all-in-ones in return for this review. As always, opinions are my own.