RoundySquares is Irish business run by yummy mummy Stephanie, whom handcrafts organic cotton hats for babies and toddlers. Stephaine ‘became a Mama with a Mission to make a snug, warm, soft, cute and colourful hat that stays on little wriggly heads’ having struggled to find the perfect hat for her little babog, since then her idea and business venture grew and grew.
RoundySquares hats are made with two layers of thick super soft organic cotton with plenty of bright designs to choose from. Costing €14.95 a piece, they’re durable and guaranteed to stay put.
We received two hats to review, a yellow and purple Butterfly (6-12m) and a Birdy and Flower (12-18m). Kadie has been wearing the butterfly RoundySquare hat about two weeks now.
- These hats don’t slip and slide off my wriggly little babog, it fits securely and keeps her all snug out and about and on school runs.
- RoundySquares are crafted to cover the nape of the neck and they come right down over the ears without any discomfort or excess bulk, unlike most hats on the market.
- The illustrations are fabulous and they’re bright and colourful, I want them all!
- Each hat is crafted with organic cotton and they are hypo allergenic and chemical free.
- The organic hats have a little point almost pixie like when wore at the top of babogs head, it’s adorable.
- It actually took me a couple of week to realise but each RoundySquare hat is reversible, so you can choose between the wonderful design or plain wearing.
- All packaging is 100% recycled.
- The RoundySquares website is easy to navigate and very attractive.
- And finally RoundySquares is a small family run Irish business.
- I’m happy to admit I’ve no faults with this product. I love Kadie’s RoundySquare hats and I will definitely be ordering in the near future!
These cute little hats would make the perfect gift. I highly recommend them to keep your little babog snug and warm! For more information or to check out their other designs visit www.roundysquares.com.
I received two hats for the purpose of this review and another to giveaway to one of my readers. All thoughts and opinions are my own.