Last year I did a Yummy Mummy Christmas Gift Guide and it was a huge hit on the blog, so this year I decided to do it again with some of my favourite picks available for Christmas 2015. Don’t be afraid to tag dad, your partner or pals if something interests you, because you never know it might just land under the big tree.
1. A Present For My Mum is a really cute present for any Mum with young children. It’s a colourful book telling a story of a child who cannot decide what present to get mum. In the end the child decides to get mum a pair of colourful socks instead which are hidden within the book. You can also personalise the tag on the front of the book and they are £12 each.
2. I’m a huge LUSH fan, there’s nothing like a bit of me-time. I’m loving the Poptastic Gift Set, it’s filled with 10 of their most popular bath bombs from Twilight, Avobath and one of my favourites Granny Takes a Dip. The StarDust box looks fab too, it has a little bottle of Snow Fairy, it’s definetely worth a look.
3. I’ve been eyeballing one of these Chrysalis Silver Mum Bangles a couple of months now and it’s been added to my wish-list this Christmas. Friends and family can help you create lasting memories that can be cherished for the rest of your life, making every day special at €29 a bangle.
4. Whether a Mum of one or a Mummy of plenty, each 18″ fine silver Offspring On A String necklace is designed to hold single or multiple boy and girl charms. If and when there’s a happy addition to a family, another charm can simply be added. It’s the perfect keepsake for a Mum you know and love – whether it be your own Mum, your sister, your wife, your daughter, your best friend or simply you. They start at £24.99 with one charm.
5. Seven professional make-up brushes from the Nima Elite Collection in a classic quilted style clutch case. If you’re a first timer and looking to build up your make up kit with good quality brushes, this collection is exactly what you need and their Irish too.
6. If you’re a mum constantly on the go, this Super Mum Family Planner is totally for you. With funny and relatable illustrations in a monthly view format. There’s also a fab selection of stickers included to brighten up the months and give as rewards! This calendar runs from September 2015 to December 2016.
7. I Forgot To Take My Pill is one of the funniest book I have ever read. Written by Irish comedian Sharyn Hayden, this book is guaranteed to give you the giggles. You really need this book in your life!
8. Life is a beautiful journey sharing wonderful stories but sometimes we forget to record them. This charming Dear Mum journal by From You to Me contains sixty questions inspiring mum to write her life experiences and memories. The diary can also be customized and once completed it is given to your child when they are older to treasure costing €16.99.
And if your on a super tight budget this year, I know plenty of mums who would love an at home pamper day or the kids could make some homemade no cooking or cleaning vouchers, there always a winner here. Especially the lie-on ones!!
If you enjoyed this gift guide, check out Christmas 2015 Gift Guide For Baby