Anybody who knows me personally would know I’m a hoarder, I cannot throw anything out. Last year I started collecting old and broken crayons with the hope of doing something fun with them and today we did. Kayla and I spent the afternoon upcycling our crayons. This project is the perfect rainy day activity and it kept her entertained. These upcycled crayons would make the cutest homemade gift too.
You will need:
Baking tin or silicon moulds in shape of your choice
How to make you own up cycled rainbow crayons:
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees
2. Peel and break the crayons to fit your moulds
3. Fill your silicon moulds
4. Pop into the oven until all wax has melted (approx. 10-15 minutes)
5. Allow your melted wax to set before removing
6. Leave your smallies to create, draw and explore with their new rainbow crayons.