Raising kids can be very challenging. It’s pretty chaotic here at times from teething to tantrums and wrongly cut sandwiches. I’ve pretty much exhausted most bribes to make daily life run smoothly here. Here is a list of how I make life easy with my four-year-old. They works most days…
1. Bribe child with pancakes.
2. Always let child press the elevator button.
3. Allow child to sit in the awkward small part of the trolley that we put our fruits and vegetables in.
4. Put gravy on everything.
5. No matter how ridiculous child looks, let them wear what they want.
6. How you cut their sandwich is way more important than what’s actually in it.
7. Give them your phone on early mornings so they can watch stupid kinder surprise openings (you can easily get an extra half hour in bed).
8. Always allow your child to win the ‘race’ up the stairs and if for some reason they don’t, it’s the last person up the stairs who wins. It’s a win-win situation.
9. Allow as many toys as they can possibly fit in the bath.
10. Allow them to believe they are the boss at all times!
and there you have it an easily life… with my four-year old anyways!